To fill Maintenance Technician. If you interested to apply for this position send your resume to donmilsES@achev.ca
Detail job description
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Division: Operations Department: Maintenance
Wage Category: Annual Salary and Benefits
Report to: Maintenance Manager
The role of Maintenance Technician at Crystal Claire Cosmetics is for the right person who can work in a fast-paced environment. The position is for a person who is driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will perform mechanical and electrical installation, modification, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of site equipment, utilities, systems and/or facilities in accordance with established SOPs, GMP guidelines and EH&S policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs maintenance procedures according to the established SOP and PM schedule, coordinating parts and service, as required.
• Builds & grows existing preventative maintenance program while maintaining a proactive approach to Plant and Equipment maintenance & repair.
• Performs operational checks on equipment and systems. Detects and investigates variance in performance of equipment, utilities, systems and/ or facilities to ensure proper or enhanced functioning
• Completes required compliance documentation, log books, timesheets, etc. when executing duties. Maintains an assortment of common spareparts.
• Ensure issues, follow-up actions and /or resolutions are clearly communicated to peers and supervisors. This information should be transferred at shift overlaps as well as during the shift.
• Ensures that maintenance or repair of Production Equipment, Site Facilities, Systems and Utilities are carried out in a timely manner. Great team player to achieve all outcomes
• Must be able to work independently on a variety of shifts and overtime request, including weekend, holiday and after-hours duty.
• Help with process improvement, miscellaneous duties and other tasks as assigned
• Fabricate parts, as necessary, utilize shop equipment
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 2 years experiences in maintenance of manufacturing type equipment or equivalent in an medium or large organization
• Shows dignity, respect while performing duties and contributes to department goals. Take ownership and accountability for issues, Strong interpersonal & problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Basic Systems Diagnostics; Electrical, Mechanic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Instrumentation & PLC. Capable of using electrical testing equipment to diagnose problems
• Applied technical skills, knowledge and experience to identify, recommend and implement improvements to equipment, utilities, and facilities.
• Be a team player, a positive contributor; be open to suggesting and implementing ideas to better the business.
• Willing to participate in skill enhancement programs
• Experience in food/pharmaceutical environment preferable but not required
• Operate hand tools, power tools, basic shop tools(grinder, drill press, sand blaster, band saw, etc.). Milling, Lathe and welding is an strong asset
• Electrician or Millwright license an asset
• Forklift, boom zoom, truck experience an asset
• Ability to work any shift including weekends as required. Must be available for flexible working schedule
• Able to use Windows such us Outlook, Word, Excel
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria