- Manage projects through the effective coordination of internal and external stakeholders, clearly defining and documenting key project parameters
- Support organizational leaders to execute COVID-19 response efforts and other projects as assigned
- Develop and implement strategies to facilitate timely execution of multiple, simultaneous projects
- Provide subject matter expertise to various project teams through the use of project management methodologies and tools
- Develop and maintain accurate project documentation
- Prepare analyses, briefing notes, and presentations
- Perform administrative and other responsibilities as required.
- University degree in health in science, sustainability, environment or health & safety preferred but not required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Certification in Project Management preferred
- Minimum 5 years related practical experience including experience with the planning, design, and execution of projects in a healthcare environment
- Demonstrated skills in developing project plans and engaging a variety of stakeholders in the execution of these plans in an environment with multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated skill and experience leading large scale projects according to established timelines
- Experience in healthcare sector
- Strong ability to prioritize effectively and follow- through on deliverables and deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience collaborating with cross disciplines
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Superior communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Proven track record of solid internal and external relationships, partnership development and strong leadership capacity.
LifeLabs is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA – Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process. Alternatively please contact our corporate offices main line to be directed to a member of the Talent Acquisition team at (416) 675-4530 and mention this posting on Jobs Virtual Fair.
Job Segment: Environmental Health & Safety, Procurement, Project Manager, Recruiting, Healthcare, Operations, Technology, Human Resources