At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres, 16 laboratories and service over 20 million patients each year.
Caring, Agile, Customer Driven, One Team – We live our values every day in what we do to help our patients and healthcare providers. With over 6,000 employees, we all make a difference and that’s why our people are so important to us.
This is an exciting time to join our LifeLabs team, grow your career with us and support numerous business initiatives, innovations, best practice and business development opportunities.
The Oracle Finance Reporting Administrator is responsible for building and maintaining the Oracle reports for finance as well as the on-going administration of the Oracle Enterprise Planning Management (EPM) system and Enterprise Planning Budgeting Cloud Solutions. The position is required to provide technical support, instance administration, release management, incident management and routine upgrade support. The position will also support the Finance team and the broader business team in optimizing report creation, report management, budgeting and forecasting, training and system functionality.
- Report Building & Maintenance
- Building and maintenance of Oracle EPM reports using the Hyperion platform/Essbase
- Building and maintenance of Oracle ERP reports using both OTBI and BI tools
- Creation of financial reports (income statements, trial balances, other adhoc requests)
- Updating of reports in collaboration with IT and Business users System Administration
- Maintain COA value sets and Hierarchies in the Oracle EPM platform
- Master data management in the Oracle EPM Platform
- User provisioning and access: Adds/removes users and access to the Oracle EPM platform as required
- Investigate and troubleshoot Oracle EPM issues as reported by Finance team and propose corrective actions
- Upload and maintain budget and forecast data with Oracle EPM
- Log and monitor SR’s (Service Request) with Oracle and other support agencies to resolve issues reported by Finance team
- System modifications (including updating minor system logic and code for EPBCS) to align to Finance request as appropriate
- Scheduling of integrations runs on a monthly basis
- Create, adjust and maintain Oracle EPM scripts and rules
- Ad hoc requests as required System Optimization
- Stay current on the latest Oracle Cloud technology and provide recommendations to leadership on the optimization of tool adoption and utilization
- Lead Periodic Oracle Upgrades and new functionalities evaluation, implementations and deployments for Finance E.g. Impact change assessment for Finance, change management and communication, training and training materials development, new upgrade testing & evaluation o Test Oracle EPM new functionalities, data fixes and maintenance packs as released by Oracle and help with cross functions testing, planning and impact evaluation Other Projects & Initiatives
- Participation in various projects and initiatives as related to the Oracle Cloud systems which can include:
- Major Oracle System Upgrades and Implementation of additional Oracle Cloud Fusion Products
- Integration of other systems with Oracle Cloud Minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance or related field of study
- 4-6 years of relevant experience as an EPM Systems administrator, support experience and experience building Hyperion reports
- Relevant experience with Oracle EPM application and Hyperion a must
- Strong excel skills a must
- Understanding of finance processes, data requirements and analytical needs
- Understanding of financial statements and related components
- Analytical thinker with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Operational and delivery experience in partnership with IT • Understanding of integration process from ERP to EPM
LifeLabs is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA – Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process. Alternatively please contact our corporate offices main line to be directed to a member of the Talent Acquisition team at (416) 675-4530.
Job Segment: Financial, Healthcare Administration, Oracle, Database, ERP, Finance, Healthcare, Technology