The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Manager, Quality Assurance on behalf of one of our employer partners. CIP/Quality Assurance Leader for Guelph Operations will be responsible for the Site QA program and will play an active leadership role in this highly engineered manufacturing location.
· Location: Speedvale Ave W & Silvercreek PWKY N
· Job Type: Full-time
· Salary/Wage: $100,000 – $120,000/ annual
· Collaborate with the functional areas including manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, production and field service/repair to evaluate failure trends, product quality problems, and quality issues.
· Key Interface with customers and suppliers on quality issues plus resolution of any problems within process and final product acceptance.
· Provide input, guidance and coaching to site leadership team to ensure continuous improvement.
· Provide quality support for incoming, in-process and final inspection to establish quality standards and meet customers’ requirements.
· Recruit, retain, manage and coach subordinate associates to ensure a well-qualified and high motivated Quality team.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide variety of customer from internal and quality team members to external final customers.
· Be able to perform and coach others in data analysis and perform root cause analysis using Flowserve’s DMAIC tool.
· Show continual performance improvement of site metrics through the use of data.
· Site ISO Management Representative which involves a review site quality system on a constant basis and revise
· This individual must have a proven track record of leadership in the quality function within large industrial manufacturing organizations.
· Technical proficiency
· Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria