Junior Engineer – Ref # LAC-YH
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
- Job Title: Junior Engineer – Ref # LAC-YH
- Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Job Type: Full-time
- Wage/Salary: Based on Exp.
- Number of Vacancies: 2
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Junior Engineer on behalf of one of our employer partners; a privately held company based in Toronto. This role is to support the Project Manager in the activities listed below.
***This position may require travel within Canada and US based on the project requirements.
- Develop, maintain and track project planning deliverables i.e. project charter, project plans, budgets, project schedules, risk register, and communication plan Monitor costs and resources availability, develop forecasts and initiate actions to address resource constraints or cost overruns.
- Prepare and facilitate project meetings, review deliverables and action items, assign project tasks to team members and conduct follow-ups on actions.
- Monitor and manage project change request, identify impact of change on project schedule, costs, risk and share with stakeholders
- Provide status updates in form of presentations, reports, dashboards to various stakeholders on a regular basis, including issue escalation as required.
- Coordinate activities with team members, contractors, software developers, system integrator, network support, maintenance, and operations to ensure all project activities are completed as per schedule.
- Support the tracking defects, deviations identified during execution of test. Work with appropriate stakeholders to resolve defects in a timely fashion.
- Work with various stakeholders to draft, route for review, update, and route for approval technical documents. Some examples of such documents are:
- User requirement documents associated with pharmaceutical process equipment such as fermenters, tanks, processing columns, tableting press, and process utilities such as PW, WFI, Clean Steam, Compressed air.
- SOP’s, SWI’s, equipment operations & maintenance instructions, protocols, technical reports, technical summaries to support regulatory submissions
- Validation plans, test protocols, and reports
- Data Analysis, Trend Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Mechatronics or Process) is a must
- At least 1 year of experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, Cannabis or any manufacturing environment
- Bilingual in Spanish or French would be an asset
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.