IT Recruitment Consultant – Ref # CTH-RP
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time IT Recruitment Consultant for our employer partner; a privately held recruitment search firm in Scarborough. They are looking to add a motivated and talented new employee to their team in Toronto.
· Location: Scarborough (will be required to work from the office once things open up)
· Job Type: Full-time
· Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 5:30pm
· Salary/Wage: $15-18 (commensurate with experience), plus incentives
Benefits to you:
· Full-time, permanent opportunity
· Incentives paid based on performance on top of the base salary
· Opportunities for advancement
The IT Recruitment Consultant plays a key role in the firm, working closely with job seekers, building rapport, understanding their background and skills, and placing them in IT positions that are a good match for both their interests and the needs of the employer.
· Design a strategy to recruit and place job seekers in positions.
· Sending outreach emails to cultivate new relationships for the purposes of job placement.
· Preparing job postings and searching for candidates to fill positions.
· Video calls/in-person meetings with clients.
· Maintaining the organization’s presence on social media, various job sites, and other websites.
· Administrative tasks as required, such as ensuring contractual documents are signed.
· Participating in job fairs, tech events, and other events as they arise.
· Through excellent customer service, ensuring a pleasant and professional experience for job seeker candidates and employers at all times.
● 3 year of recruitment experience, with direct experience in the IT sector a must.
● Proven success in a sales environment or in a professional staffing agency
● Post-secondary education, University or College Degree
● Goal oriented, strong desire to achieve and deliver on expectations, positive attitude
● Experience in using digital strategies
● Adaptable to constantly changing demands and workload
● Highly organized, detail oriented
● Strong interpersonal, communication, and time-management skills
● Be open to learn innovative approaches and applying them
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria