Full Stack Developer – Ref # LAC-EM
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Full Stack Developer on behalf of one of our employer partners. This company is Canada’s most loved cloud payroll, payments and benefits provider. Trusted by over 15,000 businesses, they help employees and their employers do more by automating compliance, payments and employee communications. They are looking for talented and motivated engineers across all levels of experience. Their engineers own entire features in our system.
· Location: Mississauga
· Job Type: Full-time
· Hours of Work: Monday to Friday
· Salary/Wage: $45,000 to $80,000 Annually
· Remote work Available
Benefits to you:
· Extended health care
· Vision care
· Dental care
Is that you? Here’s what you would be doing day-to-day:
· Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the platform
· Using their development workflow, you’ll tackle a wide variety of technical challenges throughout the stack and contribute daily to their codebase
· Work closely with product support and design to translate customer feedback into product enhancements
· To influence the initial specs for the feature
· Build/modify the backend APIs
· Write the front-end code that consumes those APIs
· Be responsible for ongoing improvements once the feature is deployed
If you’re already excited to get started, you’re probably our ideal candidate because you are:
· Excited about working across the full-stack and have experience doing so.
· Interested in technologies like .NET and can envision scenarios using large data sets, algorithms and machine learning
· Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and full of positivity
· Experience turning wireframes into elegant code that inspires our customers
· Passionate about creating well-structured, easily maintainable and well documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
· University/college degree
· 4-6 years of real experience (be prepared to showcase your work or samples)
· Teamwork and great communication skills (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, and all that good stuff)
· Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
· Ability to work remote during COVID provincial restrictions, but can come to meetings if needed within safe and reasonable expectations.
· Brownie points for:
– Experience using Visual Studio
– Mobile development (iOS and Android)
– A desire to do your best work surrounded by a team doing their best work
· .NET: 4 years
· Real work use of the above: 3 years
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write Full Stack Developer – Ref # LAC-EM in the subject line. ***Use the following format to name your résumé/cover letter: Last Name, First Name – Job Title
If you are registered with The Career Foundation and know your “contact code” for job postings, please include it in your email body. If you do not know your contact code, please ask your Employment Specialist.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria