Employment Specialist/Recruiter – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
- Job Title: Employment Specialist/Recruiter – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
- Location: Pickering, ON
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Salary/Wage: $38,000 – $44,000 plus commission and bonus
**If you’re already registered as a client with The Career Foundation, please submit your résumé and the access code provided by your Employment Specialist**
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Employment Specialist/Recruiter on behalf of one of our employer partners.
Benefits to you:
- Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- World class on boarding/training, education, and certification opportunities
- Rewards and recognition for top performers and frequent team milestones
- Safety protocols in place for COVID19
- Source, screen, and recruit candidates using phone, email, social media.
- Interview, hire, coach and assign candidates to open positions.
- Coordinate client interviews and assignments; filling positions with urgency
- Make targeted sales calls via phone to prospects and clients showcasing candidates
- Collaborate with Business Developer to synchronize sales and recruiting
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients to deliver world class customer service
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator (KPI) goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Communications and/or Public Relations
- 1 year of practical recruitment experience in high volume staffing for Office Services and/or Skilled Trades/Light Industrial roles
- 1 year of sales experience
- 1 year of customer service/consulting experience
- Comfortable working to sales metrics and targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, multi-tasking capabilities; able to prioritize multiple tasks at one time
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.