Customer Service Consultant– Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a Customer Service Consultant on behalf of one of our employer partners; a Canadian communications and media company.
- Location: Temporarily WFH; needs to be open to working from the office once things return to normal (Kitchener, ON)
- Hours: Call Centre Operating Hours: Monday – Sunday, 7am – 10pm; must have flexibility to work anything between these hours
- # of openings: 15
- Compensation: $18/hour ($1 shift premium for applies from 6pm – 10pm).
If you’re someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you’d be a great fit for our team!
- Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
- Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
- Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
- Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
You get to:
- Connect with Canadians from coast-to-coast
- Dig into issues of all shapes and sizes
- Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
- Make customers lives easier by providing them with value add services
You should have:
- A flexible schedule
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to think on your feet and deliver your message in a concise manner
- Expert communication and listening skills